boyfriend troubles

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 4 1/2 years. We've been on and off throughout that time and during our "off" periods we've both been with other people. Recently I became pregnant and in the very beginning of the pregnancy we decided to be together and raise our baby together. Well the past month he's decided he no longer wants to be with me, he can't move on from the past and he wants to co parent accordingly. It really makes me so incredibly mad that I can move on from what he's done and make it work but he's so selfish that it's just "too much" for him to handle. He says he loves me so much he can't handle that I've dated and been with other people. I find this a really horrible attempt at trying to convince me that's the reason. I am almost positive he's talking to other people and he loves the fact I'm pregnant and can't go out with my friends and kinda just forget about this breakup. He knows nobody wants me and he's loving it. As horrible as it sounds I still want to be with him. I've left his house and am giving him his space in hopes he will realize he wants to be with me. If not then hopefully this will help me move on. Am I crazy is he justified? -.- Or do I have a right to be upset about this