please don't judge.......

Sooooo back in the beginning of March I had an abortion with my ex. My first one, and only one. (Don't judge me on how abortions are wrong) I'm aware you all may feel differently about them. Anyways we weren't dating , nor together and we just decided that that was the best route for us. A month later in April I meet this amazing guy, and fell completely in love with him. Well he got me pregnant. My due date is January 29th, baby is measuring where he should be. I'm 7 months along and we couldn't be happier. Here's what I'm wondering.....
I never got my period after that abortion in march, and I also never went back to get my check up to see if the procedure went good. I had a surgical abortion procedure, no pills or anything. 
My question is... 
is it possible to be pregnant with the same fetus from march??????!!!!! Like maybe the abortion didn't get done properly? Also would date of conception also give me an answer ???? If I'm due January 29th I would have conceived in may correct? And sense I had the abortion early march it would make it impossible for me to be pregnant with same fetus right ?