i need some guidance

When I was 17 I was raped by my then bf on a date. He was my first kiss. I've never had any sexual encounters before him. A couple months after that we broke up bc he was cheating on me. Then his friend tried to rape me. I didn't understand why anyone would wanna do this to me I'm not the type to put to much out or want attention. After these situations I immediately got into failed relationships after failed relationships all because I didn't want to have sex with them. Now I'm 19 and I'm in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful person. We are sexually active and I trust with my body. He is the only one that knows about me being raped my mom doesn't even know he's the only one. So he tries to be very careful with me because I can be very sensitive and will just shut down. Ever since I been with him my ex that raped me has been trying to get back with me and I'm really scared to tell anyone. Every time I see a missed call or text from him my heart drop and I instantly relive the situation then start crying. I think I'm going through some depression as well.  I just don't know what to do. Someone help me please.