school spirit

Betsy • ⭐️🌺⭐️
It's not that I'm negative or anything but Is it bad that I don't really care for school things like pep rally's and dressing up for spirit day. I love to focus on my grades and catching up with missing stuff during the week, I just don't find any interests but my friends love it so idk what to do sometimes I feel like being lazy and staying in to watch my fav show do my homework and get some me time. After 8 hours of being in school with annoying people that are extremely fake (at least in my school) why would I want to spend more hours with them? But don't get me wrong I love to make memorable memories with friends especially in Fridays. The games are okay for me I enjoy them sometimes but only on fridays, and weekends I get "turnt" (not drinking cause u guys will probably bash me) but I do like to go out a lot on weekends because it is fun. Wow I talk too much, I went all out here.. lol but I just wanted to know what my <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> girlies think about this?