The 'L' word

Caylah🌻☀️ • |21| 🌹 |Married| 🌻 |Penelope•7.19.18| 🌷
So I have been talking to this guy, Christopher, for a month and a half now. Well we got a little drunk last weekend and he bring out the forsaken 'L' word. Yes... he said 'I love you'. And he was saying I want to be with you for so long and the rest of my life and I'm the best thing that has ever happened to him. Well I honestly do really like him. Am I 'in love'? Idk. See the thing here is that my last relationship was with a guy , Taylor, and I was with his for 8 months and one day he told me he doesn't love me anymore. Now I had a relationship before that for 3 1/2 years and I don't know what that was. I said I loved him and we mutually left one another in the end. But Taylor just lead me on and what not and I was heartbroken bc he was my first true love. I would have done anything for him. Hell even to this day. But I wouldn't date him again. Just because I know it wouldn't work. Anyways. Bc of what happened with Taylor I think I am holding emotions back from feeling too much for someone again. But I'm not intentionally doing it and I am scared to get hurt again. Do I need to feel like a bitch for not saying it back? I'm not saying I do or don't love him. I just don't know yet... but with Taylor it only took a couple of day for me to realize how much I felt loved and wanted to care for him. Thanks!☺️😁