passing out 21 weeks pregnant

Hailee • TRS 💗PJS👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 love my family!
So Monday I was in Salem for a girls day and all of a sudden couldn't hear anything, started sweating and then I woke up and everyone was around me I passed out. Went had lunch was fine the rest of the day. Called my doctor she said it's normal in pregnancy and no harm to the baby and me. 4 days later was in a meeting at work felt like I was going to pass out so I walked to the nurses department and passed out. Went to the doctor and she said my blood pressure was really low but that's common and in pregnancy you have a lot of hormone progesterone so when you stand your blood isn't circulating like it should so I'm getting light headed and passing out. Nothing they can do she just said I need to rest can't drive for a couple days. So I've been at my job for 6 months if this continues to happen I don't want to be driving at All. Should I ask if I can work from home? I don't think I can use my short term disability yet because it's a common thing and could go away. And honestly I love my job I don't want to stop working yet. Just nervous on asking my boss 😒😩 I bought a new car yesterday and now I can't drive it 😆