Just found out im pregnant again after a miscarriage 13 weeks ago

Chelsea • -chels-

So in July i found out i was expecting our second child after trying for months to concieve... at "8 wks" i had my first ultrasound that showed no heartbeat, and only measuring at 6 weeks... i ended up misscarrying a few weeks later at home on aug 4th .....

Back story:

I've been struggling with health issues since i got pregnant the first time, finding a chiari malformation and going through brain surgery in august the previous year

I'm scheduled for many injections, like botox and trigger points this month...

I was waiting on AF to arrive but was late by like 2 weeks, but i have long cycles, i just lost a baby, and in stressed with school as a dance and ouccupational therapy assisting major.... i just figured my body was waked out. ...

Well i decided to take a test by chance last night because i wanted to be positive that i wasn't pregnant because we weren't trying right now (not really maybe 1 night no pull out. .. i guess that's all it takes)because im hanging a neurologist apt this week in Miami for botox....

I took a test. It came back positive so quick that i thought it was the control line on the test for a second. ...

According to my last period I'm 7 wks (tomorrow)

Was this too soon to concieve again? I haven't really felt pregnant but hind sight is 20/20 and there have been some funny things that should have been giant flashing lights for me. ... and i vomited this morning but probably because of the prenatal i took last night. ... but i have been feeling queezy but i get nauseous anyways because of my condition. ...

I was supposed to get my pain under control first before trying again. ... but i guess suprises happen