Sex Driving FOOLERY (RANT)

Brijona • 💕👩🏾👨🏾👦🏾👶🏾💕 Mummy and Girlfriend 🔮📿🙏🏾 Spiritualist 🌳💨 Naturalist 👸🏾 Queen of my own reality 💋✌🏾
So. I haven't had sex with my SO in nearly 2 months. It is NOT that I don't want him or am not attracted to him. I don't want to be intimate with anyone else 🙄 I just don't get randy/aroused until I'm asleep. And I have the MOST SATISFYING VIVID dreams I've ever had in my life. Then I wake up and I really don't want to wake him because he is working his ass off lately and is dealing with family issues. So I honestly want him to sleep as much as he can because it always seems like his sleep is so limited. So I say I going to wait til this time or that time. BUT IM NO LONGER RANDY BY THAT TIME COMES 😩 And just say forget it.  
Or I get randy and it's LITERALLY the shortest time slot that by the time I tell him it's over. 
Or we get into it and I orgasm and he is still going and I'm just OVER IT... And he realizes it and loses focus and has to go a little longer and i get IRRITATED 😤 and start to regret even doing it. But I don't want to stop him because I REALLY REALLY want him to get HIS! 
I am SO FRUSTRATED because I honestly would be more satisfied with getting head and leaving it at that. But I get upset because I know what he wants. 
UGH 😑