Feeling so heartbroken

Kymber • •<3•happily taken •mother to a little girl infinity.•pregnant with baby #2 <3 •family is all that matters.

So, i took a bath and then I laid down naked on the bed, and me and my man were gonna have sex, and lately I haven't been feeling so attractive, let me remind you me and my man have sex on a day to day basis, our sex is great and also im 30 weeks pregnant with our son, well while we were getting intimate, it was going good, then I wanted him to eat me out and his words "I will when your not pregnant anymore" and I took that offensive bc hes always ate me out before, and i understand sometimes he doesn't but even when I don't want to give him head i still do bc its just something I do to make him happy, but he goes on and says then don't give me head, but idk it kinda just struck me and then he was like im just gonna get dressed, and so I was like then get dressed geez.. and it completely killed the mood for both of us i felt like he was just trying to get to the point which was just sex no foreplay no nothing, i just didn't feel as wanted like i do when we usually have sex.. idk if its me or what the he'll happened but I feel like now that's happened, does it mean were losing our spark? Does it mean he might not be attracted to me anymore? I just dont see how he can go to bed with how things ended and act like everything will be ok Even tho he says he's very attracted to me bc he loves me, but God I sure don't feel that way! I just don't know now we're not even sleeping next to eachother tonight, my decision bc im just so fuckin heartbroken im sleeping by myself and hes in the living room, and he wanted to sleep by me but I just told him I need a moment and to be by myself for right now....

I just don't know i love him very much and he loves me but I just feel like wth happened?? :(

Any ladies have advice for me?

Or have had this happen before, what was the outcome or what got solved? I'm just curious!!