over whelming MIL... ๐Ÿ™„

Jo`Alyn
Our daughter is due December 7th. I love her to pieces, but she is annoying tf out of me ๐Ÿ˜‚ my SO has a sister that has two boys. One 3 and the other 2 in April. So this is her first granddaughter and grandchild not from the same child, so I understand her excitement but my goodness... she at first made a deal about us getting our daughter her first stuff animal. Which hello, why would we not? Why would we not want something sentimental from us as well? We got her a pink fox. And It's adorable.. and she said "oh, I was going to get her her baby toy. I was going to get her a lamb like I did with Luke. She should have a lamb. It's traditional" uh no. Maybe for you and your daughter. But not for me and your son. Then, as we're getting closer to the due date, she told me she bought her going home outfit... in two different sizes incase she comes early.. we already had an outfit picked out... like it's our baby.. you picked outfits for all 4 of your kids, your two grandsons and now you have to with ours.. and not to mention she's also talking about getting our daughter her Christmas dress.. it's fucking annoying.. like she's literally trying to take over our daughter ๐Ÿ˜… I don't mind, but I do mind mainly because she is soooo strong about her input and opinion that I feel like with her showing this already, she's going to be showing us much much much more about her opinion and input on us raising our daughter. Does it ever end?? ๐Ÿ˜