Anxiety and breastfeeding

ch
I have to write this before my almost 2 weeks old wakes up from her nap! I had previously seen quite a few women post about having anxiety and not being able to breastfeed. First off I'd like to start off with saying that I have actually been diagnosed with anxiety, and I get paid disability by the military for it (long story but it's for events that happened while I was in). I remember as a very young girl when I'd go to the mall and wed arrive in the parking lot and I'd get this overwhelming scared feeling about going in, like I was nervous over nothing, nervous about walking into the mall, i didn't realize till I was older what it was. It was anxiety. I've always had it but I didn't know and dealt with it my whole life since I can remember. With that said, I've had my baby for almost 2 weeks, and the lack of sleep makes my anxiety worse and when I breastfeed I do get anxiety, but no matter how bad it might get I won't stop, because I'm doing it for my child not for me. And I want every other woman with anxiety to realize you can do it too you just have to be head strong. At night it's the worst but I ignore it and keep doing what I'm doing. This is my way of nicely saying "stop feeling sorry for yourself and do it for your child, or atleast do it for as long as you can". With that said, I'm sure some of you will get mad and say how you have a special case, but honestly anxiety is just how you feel not anyone else, and when you realize that it's easy to conquer.