Ghost ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘ป ?

qu
Ohkay so I was at my bfs house, I had feel asleep & he had fell asleep a lil after me. I had woke up in the middle of the nite an one of my boobs was out, but I was so tired I just ended up goin back to sleep, so wen I woke up for good the next day (my bf had woke up a lil after me) I had gotten up to use the bathroom but my pants where completely off .. When I got back I had asked him about it , he said he was gone ask me the same, I wear those pants idk how many times to sleep at his house my house, outside lol , I just never woke up to them being completely off. I know my bf didn't take them off he's not like that, an he told me he didn't take them off, I just find it really weird an so does he. We believe in ghosts, likes it's been so many weird things that's happened at his house, like bags moving around like something is in it wen for a fact there wasn't , we hear Little odd noises an what not. Ion know it's just weird. Me and my boyfriend joked around an said that maybeย a ghost was trynna get lucky with me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ†