Do you think i should

Well today instead of my husband coming home he text me and said he had to make a pit stop in sulphur springs which is the next neighborhood over so i text him but no response i call no response he not from here he from down south at his new job he works for amazon which men and women work together so im thinking he dropped a female co worker off he still did not call he waited untill he walked through the door so we were talking about the question i asked which is were he at or did he drop a co worker off so he told me its none of my business what he do but its my job to tell him were im at or wat im doing so i said it dont work like that its a 50 50 thing he very disrepectful he call me bitches on text message im 26 and he is 29 he left the house at came home at 6 fifty something and left at 7pm dont have to be to work untill 10 something someone please help me with this i have 4 kids im so stressed i go days without eating im very sad he does not lift me up im in tears as i write but its more to my marriage and i need you ladies help im trying to be strong for my babies and myself

Vote below to see results!