Negative GBS positive for genital HPV😓😓 why me!?

Isabel • Anything can happen
I fortunately came back negative for my gbs and positive for genital HPV after developing a single small Little bump, I've been so depressed and I feel like shit!! I've only had two partners my entire life and I've been with my now partener for nine years total & married for 5 months, we decided to get married as soon as we found out we were having a second baby. But unfortunately in this 9 year run we broke up a couple of times and both admitted to have had another partner from one of our break ups back when we were younger😓 we then decided to stay together & have been for the last 5 years without breakups. I'm really devastastaed as we don't know if he too has it since he's never had any bumps (outbreaks) & neither have I until now during my second pregnancy! I don't understand I feel like I am getting punished for have had premarital sex and not only that but for having sex with that other guy back in the past because my now husband and I were basically high school sweethearts although not from the same high school...we met when we were so young (I was 13 & he was 16) we were both our first everything, we had no idea life would take us down this path of being together so long and end up having a baby to eventually getting married. And now this? We don't know if he got it from the girl he had been with or I got it from the guy I was with? It's really sad because I feel like I'm a disgusting human being, despite this he has shown full support but he's also in denial and I understand him but it's been really hard on me because I'm afraid I could pass it to my children at anytime if I'm not carful, I've read many different things and possible ways to transmit it although it's by sexual contact "only" I'm  so afraid I don't even want to touch my daughter sometimes because every time I see her I can't imagine putting her at risk of something she not only has no idea about but of transmititing the virus and her having it for the rest of her life. She's so little and why would I put my daughter at risk like this!!! and although I always wash my hands now I'm super paranoid and wash them constantly every time I touch anything...I'm sorry for the rant I just need advice I just found out two days ago and still havent spoke to my doctor since she emailed me my results but I also now fear I will be treated differently and I'm just a total mess. I try. Not to show it but I catch myself crying at any given time of day because so many women and men out there having unprotected and protected sex without thinking about the consequences that life can bring it's sad,it's disgusting and it's unfortunate that I had to get this....