For the love of babies...!

Okay everyone, please don't think I am trying to be a bitch, I'm really not. 
I have seen a LOT of posts about young girls who are still in grade school talking about maybe trying to get pregnant. I know babies are super cute and easy to love, but please, for the love of that child DON'T try to get pregnant. Grade school is hard as it is, especially when you throw a part-time job and extracurricular activities into it. Adding a baby into the mix is NOT easy. You see these cute babies being sweet and friendly but remember that that Mom doesn't have a perfect, easy life with that child. That child requires a LOT: Food, clothes, doctors (because they literally get sick all the time) childcare, and constant attention. If you are still in grade school you can't handle all of that and expecting your parents to take care of that child is not fair to the child, nor your parents. Please, wait. Wait until you graduate, get a good job, are in a safe and healthy relationship and are willing to give up your social party life. If you want a child to love unconditionally, WAIT! It will be worth it, I promise.
Sincerely,
A mother who wanted a baby when she was 15 but waited until she was 22