Help! Very irregular

Vinicia

So ive been irregualr since i first got my period for the first time. I goty period for the first time when i believe i was 16 yrs. Old(2012). Since then i only had my period every other month for abt 7 days or so. so i knew i was irregular. It completely stopped after a couple of months since i first started arnd (2012-2013). Then I did not have my period for a year all the way till june 28/29 2014 i got my period again for abt 7 days or so and i will never forget because i had to travel a total of over 31 hrs in flight travel while on my period that i havnt had in so long. Since june/july 2014 i have not gotten my period. Thats now over two yrs to this day 11/15/16. Although i can tell when im supposed to be on my period because i get the symptoms except like major cramps. Cravings, mood swings, attitude, light cramps,tender boobs you name it especially lower back pain. I always got this lower back pain whenever i really did have my period. And ive had the symptoms usually every month to every other month BUT NO BLOOD since june/july(2014)..never thought i actually would want my period and actually wish to have it every month. I think its good for your body despite the pain.

My mom is also very irregular and she tried having no period for five years,finally got it and become pregnant with my only sister. then she was diagnosed with pcos a couple years ago. I know i should be worried but i don't have an ob or anything.

Just wondering if anyone is going through something similar in my case