my bestie and i share a set of kidneys please read iys really special

So my friend was like i got my period do u have anything and i was lile meet me at my locker after this peiod ill give you u a pad little did i know i was out of pads and our office gives out like overnight pads so i was like heres a tampon and she didt know how to use it apparently cause i didt see her again till 5th period and she was like im in a lot of pain so being a good friends i was like did u put it in good and she confessed she had no idea how to put it in so she just stuck it up her hole her butt hole with the cardboard applicator still in there she told me it was her first leeiod and this was years ago we were 14 and i was like oh crap! So i told my 60 something old history teacher that i neeses to help my friend lets call her triss so he was like no only one of u at a time so i just grabbed her hand she was now clenching her belly so she was like 85 lb. so i was like half carring her to the bathroom then half way there she threw up everywhere cause it was not her period number one so we rushed to the bathroom even faster she pulled it out and cryed her eyes out she opened the stall and her panties were soaked in blood so i ran to the nurse and called her down i then called 911 while foing it it was way to much blood like pouring out of her vagina the ambulance came since she was my best friend they would not let me go on the ride so i kicked the parametic in the crotch cause this girl was like my sister then i got sent to the office got suspended and had to call home thankfully i didt go to jail but i went to see my friend and apparently her left kidney   ruptured which cycles the urin and so it was so bloody she was projectile vomiting i took off my vs. pink jacket my fave and gave it to her i laid down next to her in that bed then right as i was getting comfy she was rushed into the OR and her kidney was taken out. When she was in recovery they said that the should take some tested to make sure her remaining kidney could do the job. Fast forward 1 week the other kidney was starting to fail it was to week so they did the tests on her parents no match and her older sister no match so i tolf them to test me and i was a match. I told her i would fo it and i did so we were hospital roomies now we are 16 and super healthy sharing my kidneys we coulf never be closer im keeping this announomos just to keep her safe but heres a picture of my scar from where they took my kidney