I cant believe the comments I read on here!

Brittany
I am stunned! I thought this community was meant to lift other women who are TTC up during their difficult journey and to support each other.  Sadly, I haven't seen that happening. I just saw a post where a girl posted her BFP and there must have been 15 women who wrote nasty comments to her! I don't care if she posted in the wrong group or not! Maybe, she didn't know the rules! Everyone deserves a sincere congratulations. I know that when you get your BFP, you would love some positivity as well. Keep that in mind the next time you say something rude to someone! I can't believe what people will write behind a screen that I am sure they wouldn't say to anyone's face! 
Please remember, we are all in this hard journey together! Pray for one another, encourage one another, or don't say anything at all. If you need a more supportive group, come over to Ovia! I have never seen any negatively there at all!
Let's keep in mind the golden rule! The world is negative enough, let's keep this place peaceful!
Ok, rant over. All the love, peace, baby dust, and prayers for each of you! 

Proverbs 14:30

A peaceful heart gives life to the body.