When your life is beyond repair.

♡ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮 ♡

I must be depressed thanks to my abusive husband fucking up my life and making me now be a single mum. My baby is due in January. I have hardly any money to my name. I'm going to share a small room with the baby too before I can MAYBE get my own place sorted.

I've got no friends back at home, no one makes the effort to talk to me. Only when I first came back because everyone was being nosey and now they know how disasterious my life is they don't contact me.... Typical.

I'm fat from this pregnancy, I do the same crap every day.

Who can't even stay with an abusive man? I must really suck to not even be wanted by an abuser or anyone.

My phone contract ended so now I'm without a phone as I cannot afford to take out a new contract. while on my husbands emails he is spending $180 on Xbox games and lies to me and only sends me enough for me to pay for food.

I can't afford new glasses when mine are broken. All my clothes are tiny anyway.

I'm a laughing stock!!

Only benefit of being pregnant right now is that with me being 32 weeks along I'm exhausted and sleep all the time. At least in my dreams I can escape my shit reality.

No point talking to a therapist because when I tried booking an appointment they were always busy, so that was useless. Nothing anyone can say in my family will help make me feel better, they will feel like they have to be nice to me because I'm related to them when really they probably wish I would disappear forever.