I just don't know. I feel awful.

cierra • I'm a stay at home mom and a full time student.
So all week I've had this pressure in my hips and pelvis. The other day I was having Braxton hicks for about 30 secs every 30 to 90 mins. And I can't walk or stand without pain or pressure. If I lay down I get sick and if I sit up I feel like I have to pee the whole time. My back hurts constantly and I can't take Tylenol because I'm allergic to it. I also have a son who will be 2 next month that depends on me. My husband sleeps during the day and works at night. He's been trying to help by staying up longer than usual but the rest of the day I'm on my own. Just washing dishes brings me to tears. But my doctor won't even check my cervix until my contractions are 15-30 mins apart and consistent. I know that's the norm but with my first I didn't feel any pain. I didn't know I was in labor. So I'm afraid all this pain is my labor and my doctor just doesn't seem to want to listen. My son was born at 36 weeks and they told me when the holidays get close I need to call with any pain but when I do they just say it's normal I'm pregnant. And the worst part is that I'm stuck with this doctor because I'm on medicaid. They don't even want me to give birth at the hospital I trust. I'm terrified and my husband keeps telling me not to worry so much but it's hard. Our first was in the nicu for 2 weeks because this hospital didn't have the stuff he needed. How can I trust them with this one? It's been so different.