I suddenly can't stand my mother in law

I am suffering from postpartum depression. Before I used to love my mother in law but after the delivery I just couldn't freaking stand her. Now everything she does annoys the crap out of me. I think she is very clingy, nosy and bossy and needs to get a life other than be sticking her nose in her children's life all the freaking time. My husband is close with her and it never used to bother me till now. Now whenever she calls him or he calls her or even mentions her I have a hard time holding back my disappointment and have to fight really hard not to say anything cuz I don't want to fight with him and I know it's not right to tell him anything cuz that's his mom he has a right to talk to her as well as she has a right to talk to her son but it affects our relationship cuz my husband can tell something's wrong he just doesn't know what. When I hear her laugh I just want to punch her in the face and I just can't seem to understand where all this hatred is coming from I don't want to be or feel like this. Me being annoyed by her keeps me from getting close to his family cuz I don't want to cuz of her. She has done nothing bad to me but just care which makes me feel even more bad and feeling this way but I try to change it but I feel like I have no control. I seen my doctor and are taking antidepressants haven't been on for long feel a slight change but nothing major and I still can't stand her and now considering therapy. I really am praying this is just a phase and I'll get over my hatred for her cuz it is eating me up inside and I really hate it.