need to rant about boyfriend

Okay so he's finished school for the year, whereas I'm still at school for two weeks.. anyway he's started working for the time being which I completely understand and I'm glad he's doing something instead of sitting at home but then he comes home from work and goes straight on his computer and won't talk to me, and if he does he'll reply every one-two hours which is starting to really hurt me after two years of this. So pretty much all together we talk for about 5 minutes each day. And then We had a huge argument a couple of weeks ago and he called me his responsibility which really hurt, and that if I want to see him I have to ask 3-4 weeks beforehand, but even if i do, he'll cancel that day we are supposed to see each other.  And if he has a free day he'll go plan to see his other friends, forgetting we haven't seen each other in a month. I'm starting to feel like his life is too busy for a girlfriend which sucks because all I do is sit at home and wait for him to message me or ask to see me. I would go out to keep my mind busy but I have no social life. I have no friends. I don't know what to do because he's just too busy nowadays and only wants to see me when he knows we are going to have sex. I'm so in love with him but I just don't know what to do anymore. Sorry just really needed to rant because I have no one to rant too hahahaah