He left....what now

Carmella
Wednesday I found out I was pregnant. And my birthday is next Tuesday. We had planned on going out Saturday evening for my birthday instead of during the week because I normally get home too late and so does he, to do anything. I drove my girls to their sitter who is 40 minutes 1 way and drove back waiting for him. I asked early if he was working late and are we still going before I took my girls out. He assured me we were still going. Well its 7pm and he still isn't home. I called to see if he was on his way, he said no. He went and took another job, he installs gas lines, needless to say I was upset. He knew and assured me we were going. He told me to go by myself. Really? When he finally showed up home he doesn't see why I'm angry about it. Then he started about the baby and started accusing me that it probably isn't his and that he's under too much stress and packed some of his things and left. I go to work, go home, store, home, kids daycare home. A few times I went out with a girlfriend from work which I plastered pics all over Facebook each time. And home. When exactly would I have time or a chance to give him a doubt? What's really surprising about this pregnancy was when he was married 10 years ago he had a vasectomy, but he never went to his follow up appointment to confirm if it took. So I thought that was full proof so we never worried about birth control. I was extremely late one other time, and he was super excited. Why does it change his tune now?