Any ideas what it could be?

Faith

My daughter is 6 weeks old. She is literally the sweetest baby. She is a happy baby, she smiles and laughs all the time. Let me stress to y'all how happy she is. I'm so thankful. I extended my maternity leave, I'll return to work in January. We are fortunate enough that we don't have to put her in daycare. My mom lives a mile away and is going to keep her.(Well, that's the plan). I stayed home with my daughter the first 3 weeks (wanted her to be a little older and I had a c-section.) After that, we slowly started going places with my husband. Our baby does great, at the Dr, stores, church, everywhere... abd we get complimented on our sweet baby. We've taken her over to my mom's a handful of times and she literally cries the entire time (if she isn't sleeping). It doesn't matter what time of day we visit my mom, she cries. Yesterday, she started crying so hard, I told my mom I had to leave and take her home. As soon as we walked out the door, she stopped crying. I've tried, but I can't figure out what it is that only makes her cry when we visit my mom. We can't have her stay at my mom's in January if she's going to cry all day long. Anybody have a clue what it could possibly be? What would/could make a baby cry only at one place, every time? We've visited several times (3/4 times a week- so maybe 10 or so times total)and it doesn't get any better. By the way, when my mom comes over to my house to visit, my daughter does just fine.

The happy smile you see in the picture is how my sweet baby looks the majority of the time, besides when we're visiting my mom