FTM ! Baby Girl Born November 17th 😘❤️

Dominique • FTM to a beautiful baby girl born November 17, 2016 💗👶🏽🎀
FTM ! My sweet baby girl Jada Camille was born on November 17th weighing 4lbs 15oz and gave me the easiest labor and delivery experience ! Especially compared to my pregnancy and being sick from 7 weeks til 40 weeks 4 days when I had her! I'm so in love she is so perfect ! I was induced 11/16/16 - went to the hospital around 6:45pm and was already in early labor (which felt like Braxton Hicks) then they started me on cervadil and I labored throughout the night couldn't really sleep due to being anxious lol .. 11/17/16 around 9am they started the pitocin .. contractions were consistent and bearable but not my back labor (I have severe scoliosis 45 degree curve) so I asked for pain meds via IV .. after the second dose they told me my only option was the epidural because the meds would stop my progression so I got the epidural and it barely worked lol I wasn't trippin because it numbed my back and that's all I really wanted lol .. got the epidural when I was 5 cm dilated and I began feeling apt of pressure in my butt lol 1 hour 30 min later I told the nurse " I really feel pressure like a lot " she checked me and I was 9 1/2cm dilated ! 3 sets of pushes later and out came my baby doll 💕💕💕