cannabis & breastfeeding

I'm not asking for judgement so if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!;)
Anyone know anything concrete about smoking weed while breastfeeding? I've done A ton of google searches but all the information literally contradicts itself. 
There was a study done on it in America apparently and was producing the results that it actually made babies smarter so the study was discontinued bc the person funding it wasn't happy about that. 
I've heard it's like alcohol. Pump and dump.
I heard it was recommended in the 70s to smoke weed and breast feed bc it had a "munchies" like affect on the baby and babies were bigger.
I've heard 3% of thc goes to the baby, I've heard 80% goes to the baby . lol everything I read about it is the North Pole from the South Pole.
For the record there's still a lot of people against weed and that's cool. ✌🏻️ I was a daily smoker. I need marijuana to function normally in every day life. I won't go into detail. But wth that being said, as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I quit. I haven't smoked in 8 months! I still function, obviously. But it's a lot harder. I'm considering smoking weed while breast feeding if I can find some concrete facts about it and if I agree it's worth it.