I am looking for the following--- support, advice, answers, suggestions, experience... CYCLE BUDDIES!

Sarah • Preggo with our rainbow babe. 💗🌈👶🏼💙 Due October 26th, 2017.
After a year of trying, 2 miscarriages, 3 practioners, a round of progesterone, and a very positive attitude I am starting to become a little sad. I'm losing my carefree spirit and I don't want to. I thought this month was it, in fact I was told it would be. But instead my AF showed up this evening, along with 3 negative pregnancy tests. 
I am a Maternity nurse so I am surrounded by babies, preggos, and mamas. They fill me with joy and I love being a part of the start of life and new families. I have yet to feel bitter, and I never want too! However when will I be on the other side? I'm ready to start my own family. 
I want to hear other people's stories, and experiences. I want to ask a question and get an honest answer. I want to get input from others going through the exact same thing I am. I want to say "I'm 10 dpo and I want to test who's with me?!" I want to hear what your husbands say, or feel. 
So if anyone is looking for the same thing please post something.... I'm so looking forward to hearing from you.