pray for me πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

T
I have been going through a lot and trying to stay strong and be positive. I ask that you pray that God keeps me and my 9 month baby girl in his arms and keep us strong and positive. My daughters father and I do not get along and because if it my baby is suffering. I'm asking that god be in the midst of he and I relationship. I also ask that god help break my daughters father away from his addictions and touch his heart and mind to be a better father to all of his daughters. I also ask that god be with me at work to help me preform better to get a raise. Also I want to finish school so I ask that god bless me to have a better support system with my baby with her father to help me complete my education to grow with my job. Also I ask that god forgive me for my sins and help me be a better example for my daughter. I also ask that god restores my mother and I relationship. Please pray for me and my baby. Β I just got a new used car so please pray that this car stays reliable and safe for my baby and me. Pray that god removes my depression from my heart and spirit and mend my broken heart. Β In Jesus nameΒ