guys advice please

I thought I was a good driver, I literally took my road test and failed with.. 90 points!!!!! You need 30 to faili got 90.. I'm not making this up
I am bawling my eyes out.. I was confident I would pass..
I'm 20 years old, start college in feb(which guess what can't do now that I don't have a license and no busses or anything go there and I have a toddler who needs to get to daycare if I start school. I asked family and friends and obviously they can't take me to and from 5 days a week.
I also need a license because hello I'm a mother. I've never had her in the car driving obviously but o would one day once I get my license be able to grocery shop by ourselves and not rely on my husband all the time.. 
Please anyone any advice.. I did look out my mirrors I really did.. They didn't let me parallel park or anything as I ran the curb over (twice) during my 3 point turn.
I really thought I was a good driver.. I really really did. I had no doubts I would fail other than parallel park which I wasn't allowed to do as I hit the curb. Literally it's like everything that could go wrong went wrong I really did try my hardest.. the paper makes it seem like I didn't try but I swear to goodness I did. I am devastated and feel like a failure.