Is this fair

Julie • I'm a mom of three older kids but I'm wanting to expand my family one more time. I'm hoping that my eggs aren't too old and dusty lol. I know God's will will be done.
I'm going through a rough time. My son and his girlfriend broke up. They have a 16 month old baby. He's been in my care 95% of the time. He won't sleep until he has me put him to bed. His "mom" has moved out of my house where the three of them have been living for the last two years. I fear that I'm going to be excluded from his life because she's not living in my home anymore. My son and she have set up a half ass visitation agreement. But I'm devastated that my Grand baby won't be at my house everyday. Should I look into legal action? When the two of them where home,I still took care of my Grand baby. She doesn't have the ability to care for him for long on her own. The worst part is,she's been cheating on my son and is now in an physically abusive relationship. I worry about my Grand baby. I think of him as if he's MY son. Any advice?

Vote below to see results!