I posted early today about being in labor and delivery for the 3rd time since Saturday

Brandis

I posted early today about being in labor and delivery for the 3rd time since Saturday. Well 3rd time is the charm. Came in after what I would consider heavy bleeding full two pads. Got checked was 5cm. They decided to admit we got into a delivery room I walked around... I did what I could for a while with practically no change even with decent contractions... we decided to use Pitocin to see if we could up the contractions to help move things along... I decided to do an epidural because I had one with my first and I had also had major back surgery which already gives me intense back pain.. after what I thought was a failed epidural. Because I was in excruciating pain.m I find out I pretty much wasn't hitting the button correctly fixed that still feeling pain. Apparently me feeling pain was baby ready. So after being admitted at 230 am my very little bundle of joy came at 153pm 5 lbs 12oz.. 19 inches long. Super cute and I still can't get over how little he is. I was 38 weeks and 3 days. I technically started my labor process Saturday at 9am. To finally get to today and finally have my little man..

So welcome Ender Anakin! I'm so in love with you and your tiny wonderful self that just makes my heart melt.. fyi no tearing and it was 2 contractions 4 pushes for his arrival. I also got my one hour of uninterrupted skin to skin contact :) it was incredibly. We've latched. His only issue is he's too sleepy today and latches and practically passes out ♡♡♡