Miscarrying again?

V • Mommy to 2 precious baby boys 💕
Hey ladies. 
After some celebration yesterday about not having had Zika, I slowly am starting to lose hope of having my healthy pregnancy. 
Today after some bowel movement (sorry if TMI,) I started having some brown discharge when I wipe. So far it's nothing that is staining my liner, but enough to speculate. 
I had a miscarriage in April and just recently found out I was pregnant again. I am 5w3d today and with the brown discharge, I'm slowly but surely losing hope. 
I definitely don't feel like I did with my miscarriage in April, I was so devastated and distraught that I was inconsolable- i am however feeling kinda down to think that this is happening to me again. I am 25, healthy, getting married, wanting children more than anything, and it seems like it may not happen. 
How common is it to have 2 miscarriages in a row? Is there anyone on here with a medical background that could shed some light? I honestly thought that such a frequency was only for women who were a little older. I'm so young, I just don't understand :/ 
If you've had 2 miscarriages in a row, what kind of testing has been done and what have been your diagnoses?? If I do end up miscarrying again, I want my doctor to start all the testing to see what is wrong with me...