long story but need HONEST advice.

So going to start with some history me and my now husband met in 2012.. his mother got sick in October of 2013 and was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. She passed away in August of 2015. At the time I was 9 months pregnant unmarried and still lived with my parents and he still lived with his dad.. we were 21. We'll fast forward a few months and he asked me to move in with him and his dad and help take care of things since his mom wasn't around to help anymore. I will tell you his dad is  late 60s in fairly good health and retired. The home is a 3 bedroom home with two bathrooms and fairly normal size I think about 1800 square feet. It has been taken care of but as it's 25 years old it needs modernized. The agreement of me moving in was that our son would have his own room. Well fast forward 1 year later after I moved in he finally got his own room. His dad has a horrible temper and sometimes have made comments of "killing me right then and now" he's cussed and yelled threw things and broke things. Me and my sons dad got married in October. I have endometriosis and we decided we would go ahead and ttc for baby number 2 sooner rather than later which his dad makes clear is not  aloud that we don't need to have another baby.. Don't get me wrong me and my husband get a long so well he is my best friend we are so well off financially. But his dad is so controlling he treats us like kids. But my husband listens to him! When his dad yells and does things my husband will stick up for him not me. I'm not aloud to change anything in the house. Not aloud to decorate or organize things. I'm responsible for cooking cleaning grocery shopping for not only my family but his dad to we pay for everything in the house and all the bills for not just us but his dad to. His parents were bad about keeping everything so I don't have all my stuff here most of my stuff is stored at my parents because his dad won't get rid of anything in the closets or the attic. We don't buy new things or toys for our son because we have no room for it. My husband is made to feel quilty if we go out on the weekends without his dad he feels like he has to stay home with his dad. I have to walk on egg shells around this house. I'm suffocating when I moved in here I never imagined it'd be like this. I'm ready for our own house and to be the married couple we should be. But my husband will not leave his dad. And yes his dad is capable of living on his own. What do I do... I'm just so upset over all this. Venting and I need advice on how to approach this. This has been going on for almost 2 years we are 23 years old now. Please no rude comments and no I will not divorce or leave my husband I love him I just need advice on how to deal with this I've told him we needed to talk and he's avoided me. He stayed at work till 130 am last night. What do I do.. 😢😓