Broken heart and lost trust

How do you get over your husband infidelity? How do you heal your broken heart ? How do you recover from such a heartache ? Been cheated on by someone you trusted and been with for so long hurts so bad. Reading the messages between your husband and his mistress knowing they had sex with no condom and wanted a baby together ....while you're currently pregnant.... knowing that he calls you names with his mistress and tells her he's unhappy and that he's miserable with me . Just the fact that someone can make your husband happy and you had no ideal he was unhappy because he was living two different lives. Knowing that he's met her family and they love him but yet they know he's married with a family and still encourage the relationship with "her". Knowing that your husband wakes up thinking about this woman but can kisses you goodbye when you think he's headed to work but really he's head to get in bed with her and call in. Knowing that he loves for me to leave to go out of town to visit my mom so he can get a hotel to be with her. How can one cope with this ? As I type this my emotions are everywhere ....no it's not from me been pregnant but it's from me living a lie and my heart been broken in a million pieces . Knowing that the one I said " I do" too never wanted to spend his life with me . This is the father of my daughter and my unborn son....this is a man that help me get through 3 miscarriages ...this is a man that took me to every single doctor appointment when I was diagnosed with a rare brain disorder ....but this also was a man that left the house when I did have a miscarriage to go be with his mistress...this also was a man that was calling and texting his mistress while I was at my doctor appointments ...this also was the man that lied to my face like I was the only one ...when I found out about this woman ...I confronted him about the text messages , the pictures , the videos ...the fake facebook page....the hotel ...the money he was giving her....and he said he was just sex....which I know was and is a lie ....you told this woman you loved her more than you loved me....you told this woman you wanted to marry her and take care of her son. You told this woman you hated me and you couldn't wait to divorce me. You told this woman you wanted her to have your child that's why you wasn't pulling out while your wife was/is pregnant . All of this keep playing over and over in my head :.....i never cheated on this man, never thought about it ...but this is how he treats me in return .