Anxiety over twin pregnancy 😢

Suzie
Hi beautiful Mamas/soon to be Mamas/amazingly strong TTC ladies - I just need somewhere to vent my anxieties. I'm currently 20+4 with fraternal twins (do not know genders yet we find out tomorrow) and I just have so much fear over something being wrong with one or both of our babies. I was last scanned at 16 weeks and both twins looked perfect they told me, also heard both heartbeats at 17 weeks but I'm just so overcome with fear about our scan tomorrow. I have zero reason to believe anything is wrong other than I haven't really felt movement? I know it's common not to feel twin movements until a bit later plus I am a chunkier lady so that would add to it. Twins were a complete surprise to us and even tho we were very shocked I'm now so excited for our TWO babies as are our families. I'm so scared that all the excitement everyone has for tomorrow and finding out genders will turn to tragedy. I know no one here can tell me one way or the other I just needed somewhere to put my feelings. Thank you all- healthy 9 months to all pregnant ladies and baby dust to all TTC beauties xxxx