GUILT?!

Does anyone have insane guilt over just NOT being in "the mood" while pregnant? I'm 21 weeks and my drive has just gone out the window. Every once in a while I'll get a really strong urge and initiate something but 90% of the time it's just not there. And then I either end up going to sleep because I'm EXHAUSTED or have to literally have the uncomfortable confrontation of turning down his advances OR (the worst) is feeling so guilty about my lack-luster labido that I engage in sex just so I DON'T have to turn him down and that feels awful because I'm SURE he can tell I'm not as into it as I should be. We used to have a very good track record so at first he was very upset and we would get into fights about it as I tried my hardest to explain myself in a way that wouldn't make him feel bad or think that there was something about HIM making me not want to be intimate, but lately it seems like he's just kind of given up on it all together which also doesn't feel very good. Does anyone else feel this guilty?!