Jobs...

Ali • 🌵🌻

So I love working. I love the thought of doing something productive and making money and possibly even helping people or animals or what have you.

But the job I have now is the opposite of what I consider to be a good job.

Don't get me wrong, I 100% respect any waitress. I now know the stuggle. Especially if it's at a bar.

I'm 19 working as a waitress at a bar and omg I didn't think it would be so nerve racking. I've had jobs before, even a job that involved practically working outside on a farm and hearing up to 100 different dogs barking in my ear from Sun up to Sun down, not to mention the labor involved in taking care of everything there.. I would probably still take that job over waitressing at this bar.

Mad props to whoever is or has been a waitress, I admire you. Teach me your ways!

I actually don't plan on staying at this job for very long. I would try to describe the things I can barley handle but it's kind of everything tbh lol.....

Please don't hate, I'm just stressed and ranting since my living situations and work situations suck for right now. I just needed to rant a little.