Heart shaped uterus??

Daysie • Married to an amazing man 💍 Mommy to a beautiful bbygirl & bbyboy 💜💚
So on the 21st I went in for my first prenatal visit in which they did an ultrasound on me, Ultrasound tech. let my husband & I that everything was prefect, we even heard our babies heartbeat 💖 After the ultrasound tech was done she handed me, the picture of the sonogram, & I then told my husband, " lol look babe, my uterus looks like it's shaped into a heart 💞 baby loves us as much as we love the baby" Here I am thinking it's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Although you can barely see the baby, I was so excited to know there was something beautiful growing inside of me ☺️
Well fast forward to today, I posted the sonogram as my cover photo on fb, & someone comments that a bicornuate uterus / heart shaped uterus is dangerous, which can cause premature labor, & even late term miscarriage 💔
So being that I work in a doctors office with an ultrasound machine, I decided to do an ultrasound on myself, & the minute I put the device on my pelvic area, I see what seems like a gummy bear sitting right on my uterus, I printed the picture & have the biggest smile on my face since my wedding day as the sonogram doesn't show a heart shaped uterus ✨
I have an appt. with my OB next wednesday & I will ask the doctor to be sure everything with my uterus is normal but i'm very hopeful 🙏🏻🙏🏻
& here is my heart shaped uterus with a 7 week coffee bean (doctors comparison to my baby)
here is today's sonogram with my little gummy bear 🐻