Lucky to be alive

Selene

I am going to share this to you so you guys van be aware. I had my baby 09/01/2016. It was a schedule c section my third. After the c section was finished i has a pain on my back that it was weird. I have a high tolerance of pain and i lwt it go. Well rhe next day the cnas tried to get me up and i almost fainted. I felt so weird and i was worrying what is hapenning to me? I know.my drill i know what to do. Anyway the 3rd of september they had to rush me to surgery again i was bleeding internally. It feeld horrible the worst pain ever and complications after the surgery. I had pneumonia from.not moving a lot, then my incision open like a liter of fluid came out by the way is a weird sensation, theyñn i had hematomas inside of me they think is a.consecuense of the surgery. It has been 3 months and i have healed maybe a 70% , my incision is still open. So if the doctor ever recommend you guys a c section just because he is going out of town or not necessary dont do it. You feel like horrible after a surgery i had never thought that this was going to happen. Thank to God i am.alive and i was able to see my 3 angels and my husband. Thank you guys for taking the time to read my story.

Ps if you dont feel something is not right tell you doctor right away. You are the only one you know your body.