Deja vu

Sally

So almost exactly this time last year my SO and I were trying ttc... I had some spotting on Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> and thought that was another month wasted. I then spent a week with what I thought was food poisoning..... NYE - bfp.

I am now mama to a gorgeous 3 mo baby boy and although LO no. 2 would be great I am still breast feeding and not quite ready...

However, two days I got some spotting, and yesterday is was a bit more which surprised me a little as I am still breast feeding full time.

However, today I feel like I have eaten a bowl of bad oysters and all menstruation has stopped. This is exactly what happened with my last pregnancy.

Am I being ridiculous? Do I go out and test? Is it too early to test? I have no idea where I am in my cycle since my last period was a year ago... if it's negative do I test again in a couple of weeks? I have been indulging in a glass of vino in the evenings as my reward for making it through another day. It keeps me sane - giving it up seems painful when I am already so tense and sleep deprived... (I know I should be counting my blessings) but this all seems a little too much too soon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated