so today was a very emotional day for me

Loreali
So today I felt sick again at school so I called my mom and asked if she could / would take me to the doctors my dad called and said where are you yelling at me and I said I'm on the way to the doctors bcz I don't feel good and I went to the Doctors took a urine thing (if you know about my sister feeding me edibles) and strep exam thingy my dad called and yelled at me get home now he was yelling at me bcz we were gonna go to a restaraunt to eat and get a pic with santa so he yelled at me and my mom is beyond pissed bcz she knows how he abuses me emotionally took the phone and said she doesn't feel good and you yelling at her doesn't make her feel any better I got out going to get my sister from daycare and my dads bf texts and says you don't know how mad and upset your father is at you he wants all the decorations gone when I get home at 5 I lay in my room my dad was like don't go on your phone I took a shower 🚿 and lied on the couch My dad finally lets me go on my phone bye I've cried like 11 times today and feel really
Bad about this cuz everyone's blaming it on me and my dad thinks I made up exuces to go to the doctor who else grew up with a abusive parent?