Welcome Laila!!!

Au
Today I gave birth to yet another angel on earth. Ms. Laila Marie, born on Dec. 6 at exactly 11:30 p.m., weighing 7.7 lbs and 19.5 in long by way of vaginal delivery. Due date was Dec. 19, but I was going to be induced Tuesday. Hubby and I did not want to go against nature so we did some walking (a little over a mile) to get things moving. I wanted to go natural but I ended up getting an epidural. My pain tolerance isn't what I thought it was. After the epidural I pushed on my own for about 15-20 min and my water never broke. I told them to go ahead and let the doc break my water and she was out in 2.5 pushes. I was literally falling asleep while pushing. It was THE most peaceful experience of my life. I had to tell my husband to get up before he missed it. Lol. He was dozing off too and his mom was sleep almost through the whole thing. We had the lights dimmed and the tv playing. The only discomfort I had was the last 15-20 min before I got my epidural. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and a more perfect little girl. Any questions just ask. I'm sure I missed something.