Anal controversy

Cas • ✨
Hi! I am looking for some advice. I am in a relationship with my boyfriend of two years, the love of my life and person I plan to be with my forever. I am an extremely sexual person, and I am always looking for new things to do in the bedroom. We use to joke about doing anal, but now as we have matured more and become adults we are pretty curious about it. The only thing we've really done is he has fondled around my anus, but not when inside or anything else. I loooove the feeling of that part of my body getting touched as I am being pleased. The other week he was eating me out and he surprised me by going lower and started eating my ass! It felt amazing but I was more shocked than anything. He then stuck his finger inside of me anus, which is something he has never done before. I didn't like the feeling bc it felt like too much pressure and like something was going to come out of me onto him. I told him to stop and he did but now I can't help but wonder if that means I won't like anal as well? If just his finger didn't feel good why would his penis feel good? Idk, anal intrigues me so much and I love the idea of it and I am definitely going to try it sometime in my life, but I just want to know if any of you have advice or thoughts or comments about my situation.