Due August 9th!!

Sarah
This is my fifth pregnancy, I have 3 boys currently, they're 12, 2, and 1. I had a miscarriage about 6 years ago. I've only had blood work in the beginning of pregnancy one time and that was with my 1 year old because I was bleeding early in the pregnancy and they tracked my progesterone for 2-3 blood draws (I can't remember exactly how many! Lol) However, this time they made me go in for an hcg and a progesterone the day after I called telling them I had a positive pregnancy test. It's the same doctor I've had all of my pregnancies, she's delivered all of my babies, so I thought this was weird!! I know a lot of women on here say their doctors have them go in for blood confirmation but my doctor has never done that, so I'm a bit weirded out. They told me since I have a history of miscarriage they want to check my progesterone, based on the results they'll decide if I need a recheck, and then make my appointment based off of what my numbers are. I had the miscarriage history with my last 2 pregnancies. I don't know why this is freaking me out so much because it's not a huge deal, but I think that since I've never had to do it before I'm overthinking it. I'm 36, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. Of course, I went in and got it drawn at 10am and never got a call with the results. It's Friday so I won't know until Monday!! Ugh. Anyway, just thought I'd post my paranoia here 😁