Broke up with BF over this, am I right or wrong?

So me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2 years now. We've been having issues about his family and how at times they can be quite disrespectful. My boyfriend has a good relationship with my family and they treat him really well when he comes over. However, his on the other hand I don't enjoy visiting because I end up sitting on my own, or the attention is on his brothers fiance, who soon to be married. I don't get invited to events, I recently got invited to an event his sister had, and she sent me the invite via text, where the RSVP date had passed already, that's how last minute my invite was, they claim to have forgotten me. I didn't attend and I felt really disrespected by this. They've always made me upset, which causes me and my boyfriend to argue, and I just told him I can't do it anymore, and ended the relationship, we still talk though. I'm just so upset how his family don't consider me as serious or even acknowledge me when I've been with him for two years. They favourtise his brothers fiancé, which is annoying and she goes over everyday. I don't go over because I feel uncomfortable. They treat me like they dislike me and my boyfriend confronts them, to which they say no we like her just bring her around more. But when I do go around something else happens, like not being invited places and that's make me not want to go over and be close with them. Mind you, me and his brothers fiancé don't speak at all, I just thought breaking up was the best idea because we aren't even on the next stage and there's so much drama already. What do I do? :( I love him but I just don't belong there.