I didn't know of where else to put this and i can't get ahold of my lawyer so I'm turning to you ladies. My daughters father has nothing to do with her and his name isnt on the birth certificate and he doesn't pay child support. I'm now married to a different man and he is considering in the future adopting her. If she technically doesn't have a father how would i go about this? We are just gathering information for the future if my daughter and husband both agree on him adopting her.