Anyone just tired of trying?

Yanet
Hello ladies! I'm new to this app. My husband an I have been trying for 3+ years. We're both healthy and in good shape. We've been together for 10 years and married only 2 months :). We love each other and are so ready to have kids. We've been through all the process of tests for both of us and everything comes back normal. So as of right now it's "unexplained infertility". I've done the fertility testing. I've done acupuncture (which was great) but it didn't work for me. My doctor put me on Clomid and been doing that for the past 5 months with the last two months of that doing <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>'s. My mental and emotional state have been so up and down. So many months of disappointment that right now I'm just taking a break. Not that I'm not trying but just taking a break from all the testing and taking my temperature and mentally exhausting my self overthinking about everything I do. I'm so glad I joined this app because reading everyone's story gives me hope. Don't get me wrong I want to get pregnant more than anything but I just feel so tired of everything. Does anybody else feel the same? I appreciate every comment.