Pcos periods and ttc

Megan
I have pcos i havent pcos. This is such a complicated and frustrating time for me. Now long story short 2012 i fell pregnant around 17 stone in weight...unfortunately i miscarried at 9 weeks. Due to this i powered on the weight gaining another 2 stone. In 2013 i started having no periods for 2 months then 1 then no more for another couple of month. Went for a scan they said they could see some cysts on my right ovary. Middle of 2014 i meet my partner and my periods become very regular up until around june of this year. Since then i have been bleeding every 17 to 23 days which is so irritating feel like im not getting a break. Had tests done for infections came back clear went for another scan today and everyhing looks okay. I have been trying to concieve for over a year now and this bleeding inconsistency has thrown a spanner in the works. Is anyone else experienced this type of thing before? Its putting a strain on my relationship as i seem to be more crabbit and irritable than happy 😣 x