Left hesrt pulmonary disease

Tabitha
I just found out that my baby has no left heart. I'm in so much pain right now me and my husband has decided to terminate my pregnancy. This is going to be the hardest decision I've had yet to make. Has anyone else had this happen to their child. Did you keep it, or terminate it. I love my baby so much and now I'm sitting here waiting for the hospital to call me to find out whether or not my medical will cover the procedure if not it's going to be $1,200 and I don't have that kind of money I don't know what to do I know if I keep him there are chances of him passing in me and chances of him passing during and after birth. And if he is to survive he's going to have a hard life and won't be able to do much. I feel so lost and hurt I put so much love and care into my son I even have his room ready. I don't want to live with him suffering and I feel like this is the best choice but should I have to pay for it? I really need some opinions and support right now. I hate the fact of waiting for the phone to ring to find out. Every kick and movement I feel from him gives me hope but I know he's only surviving through my placenta and his right side or his heart. I'm an emotional wreck