I've lost it

Jennifer
So the last couple days my boobs have been soar and usually it does it when I've had sex or had some beer but it's been non stop ...there so damn tender and now I'm getting this pinching feeling on my lower uterus area. I've been pregnant before and all these symptoms are so familiar but so is Period symptoms. My period isn't for another 9 days and I took a test this morning thinking this has to be it because I have been trying for a year now after a miscarraige and I'm loosing my damn mind but the test was negative. I kept messing with the photo I took of it thinking I see a vvvvvfl but no. I took a different test the day before and of course negative but same thing. I swear I see something. Then I read all these posts from other ladies how they take a test and then take another one later the same day and the line is already getting darker. I swear if this isn't it for me this month I'm completely out. I can't keep doing this to myself. I literally feel drained. All the emotions that go into trying to get pregnant and yet my husband just doesn't understand my pain. Im so depressed just thinking about it.